Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Website now live!

Hey everyone, the past month has been a really crazy ride.  First I have to say thank you to everyone who backed and shared my kickstarter, it was fully funded on the first day and ended up receiving more than double what I was initially hoping or asking for.  If that wasnt enough the very day the kickstarter ended I traveled to Chicago for C2E2.

Last year C2E2 was my very first convention ever and I had big hopes for an even better performance for year number two.  What I wasnt expecting was just how good of a show I was going to have.  With my new and improved booth setup I more than doubled my sales from last year.  Not only that but my Saturday alone I earned more in sales than I did in the entire weekend last year!

After returning home from Chicago I began packaging and shipping all of the backer rewards from the Kickstarter.  I also in that timeframe attended another show, Supermegafest in Marlborough Mass and had yet another successful weekend (man am I on a roll).

If that is not enough in between C2E2, packaging rewards, and attending Supermegafest I also completed my very first album cover.  The cover is for a band called Dungeon Brothers.  While you are gawking at the cover be sure to check out their album here http://dungeonbrothers.bandcamp.com

The last bit of news (and as the title suggests) is that I have finally gotten around to building my website.  I can officially say that Najarianart.com  is now live.  This is now the place to go to check out my portfolio, check out what original paintings and or drawings I have available for purchase and where to see what upcoming shows I will be attending.

Please check out the site to see all of the latest news, new work and to even buy prints online!

2016 has be off to a great start so far and it is my hope that it continues to go well.

No comments:

Post a Comment