Sunday, December 29, 2013

Sketchbook Drawings




So while at work I have had lot of time recently to do some drawing in my sketchbook. Since coming back from Illuxcon I have been focused on not only improving my art, but also having a renewed focus on my drawing skills. I noticed at the show great some of the drawings were, and I decided then and there to spend more time drawing in my sketchbook. I noticed that I often work on a sketch for a couple of minutes and then move on to a new sketch/abandon it. I have not been trying to spend more time on my individual drawings, focusing on generating better ideas and better rendering skills. So now after I finish my lunch I spend the rest of my lunch break (I get an hour) to just draw in my sketchbook. In the few months that I have been doing this I have noticed a huge improvement in my rendering skills, also I have been coming up with a bunch of new ideas for future paintings. I thought that I would share some of the better ones and hopefully I will be posting new ones consistently.










No comments:

Post a Comment